Something In The Making

Renea
Washington, United States
Quilts and memories make the world a warmer place.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wildflower Rhapsody BOM June block

We are home from our annual fishing vacation. We came home to some really wet weather so while catching up with putting things away and laundry I cut out my block and got sewing.

This month two new fabrics were added. Imagine my excitement when I found PURPLE! Not much but I am sure there will be more.

The blocks in this BOM are really"pieced" but I enjoy them. the four patches are cut from 1 1/2 inch strips. The floral's are very delicate and blend so well.

Now I have to admit when I found this BOM online and really hesitated to get involved. I couldn't touch it to make sure the fabrics were nice or know the business I was about to work with.  This quilt has been a dream and the instructor has made this so easy for us.  She has posted her next BOM to start this fall.  There is trouble brewing.....it's tiny sunflowers with bees!

Now to wait for July's block.

No comments: